The Pre-Sales Technical team is responsible for providing technical solutions to new & existing corporate customers on Microsoft SharePoint technology and Business Intelligence solutions. He/she transfers industry, technical and product knowledge to customers via good written, verbal and presentation skills. Assists in all levels of technical account planning and accompanies sales account managers on visits to customers.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced industry professional with strong core technical skills to join and add value to a dedicated and friendly team. Responsible for actively driving and managing the pre-sales process with customers. The Pre-sales Consultant must be able to articulate the company’s technology and business solutions portfolio, positioning to both business and technical users.
Primarily engaged in a presales technical consultancy role, the consultant will provide technical assistance and guidance during the pre-sales process by identifying customers technical and business requirements, prior to designing a solution, consulting with technical teams about capabilities, and supporting business sales teams, account managers and partners on proposal activities.
- Work closely with the sales team on proposals and pitches for business.
- Attend meetings with business development managers and act as a technical expert to determine technical and business requirements and ensuring that all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution.
- Put together business cases for the sales teams to support their proposals and provide technical solutions in a professional manner and to agreed timeframes.
- Work closely with customers to understand and capture requirements and devise effective solutions.
- Ensuring that the suggested solution will cover customer's requirement and deliver viable value proposition.
- Provide answers to (technical) questions in a Request for Information or a Request for Proposal.
- Presenting proposals to customers alongside members of the sales team.
- Solution presentation and demonstration.
- Deliver Proof of Concepts.
- Produce detailed costings for customers and ensuring the contract is profitable.
- Able to understand business drivers and risks involved to the customer and to Technovert.
- Sell technical solutions to the customer with professionalism and enthusiasm.
- Provide accurate and timely management information, activity reports, bid reviews, project forecasts and KPI’s.
- Adhere to the Company’s Quality and Business Processes.
- To structure and produce compelling sales proposals, commercial and technical documentation outlining the cost savings and business benefits of the proposed solution.
- Interface with the implementation / project team, articulating customer requirement, to ensure smooth transition from Sale to Delivery.
- Ability to demonstrate Technovert’s technology capabilities effectively to audiences of varied technical knowledge.
Understanding and knowledge of the following:
- Microsoft SharePoint 2010, 2013 and 2016
- Microsoft Office365
- Microsoft Power BI
- Microsoft SQL Server (SSIS, SSRS and SSAS)
- Key Solutioning Areas
- Business Process Automation
- Enterprise Portals
- Productivity & Collaboration solution
- Data Migration
- Enterprise Content & Document Management
- Intranet Solutions
- ETL Solution
- Data modeling and mining
- Data Integration
- Data Warehousing
- Dashboards & Reports
- Analytics Solution
Other Skills, Ability and Experience
- Minimum 4 years degree with 10+ years of experience in Solution development and Pre-Sales.
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Proven ability to multi task and prioritize under pressure
- Good listening skills
- Fluency in English is essential. Additional fluency in another foreign language would be an advantage
- A team player
- Willingness to travel
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying