Roles & Responsibilities
· Well-endowed experience in planning and designing SharePoint mid to large scale Farms on SharePoint 2013/16 with strong exposure to SharePoint capacity planning
· Significant experience in designing and implementing SharePoint sites and workflows and also significant .NET (C#, VB.NET, ASP) development experience focusing on the development of SharePoint solutions such as web parts and content types. WebServices, Event receivers TimerJobs etc.
· Good Experience in SharePoint App/Add-in model based development
· Good Experience in SharePoint 2013 & Office 365 Modern application platform & solution practices
· Strong in Knowledge of the SharePoint Server & Client Object Model
· Experience on the Application, Configuration, deployment and maintenance (Site configuration, back up, restore and template manipulation).
· Should display leadership qualities and should have lead small teams for interim goals/projects.
· Should be able to perform code reviews and recommend best practices for code
· Should be able to recommend best practices for code reuse, better scalability, performance and availability.
· Microsoft certification in SharePoint 2013 (Core Infrastructure + Apps Development)
· Should have a good collaborative attitude and be able to conduct internal training sessions and process improvement initiatives as and when necessary
· Exposure to Agile ALM based delivery model on Microsoft solution stack
· Have experience in the role of Technical Project Manager with handing offshore teams
· Exposure to Hybrid SharePoint Implementations
· Exposure to K2 BlackPearl/Nintex
Good knowledge on advance topics like Azure, PowerBI BDC, Excel Web Services, BizTalk & Exchange server Integration with SPS, single sign-on, Office 365 PnP will be an added advantage