1. 3+ years MS SQL Server Administration experience required
2. Experience with Installation, Configuration. Upgradation, Managing Multiple SQL Instances
3. Experience in implementing and maintaining SQL Server security
4. Analyze the issues, solve and provide the solutions
5. SQL Jobs, Alerts, Task scheduler jobs and DB Mail configuration
6. Experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools
7. Experience with backups, restores and recovery models
8. Good PowerShell Scripting knowledge.
9. Experience with Log Shipping, Replication and Mirroring
10. Experience working with Windows server, including Active Directory
11. Excellent written and verbal communication
12. Ability to organize and plan work independently
13. Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
14. Ability to multi-task and context-switch effectively between different activities and teams
15. Work on 24 X 7 Production Database on Call Support environment
16. Perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities.
1. Knowledge on WSFC and SQL Server Failover clustering.
3. Experience on MS SQL Server high availability solutions like Clustering and Always On
4. Assist the developers with query tuning and schema refinement