This position offers you the opportunity to expand your skills in BI, as you join a growing and dynamic team with a trusted data center solution provider for many of the worlds leading enterprises. You'll be exposed to new methodologies, tools and technical skills.
We are looking for candidates who are hands-on with T-SQL and MDX Query Languages along with the below mentioned skill set.
- Relational Database and SQL Language
- Data Warehouse / Solution Design
- Dimensional Modeling
- Analytics / OLAP Cube Development (Microsoft SSAS and MDX)
- Analytics / Tabular Cube Development (Microsoft SSAS and DAX)
- Report Development (Microsoft SSRS)
- Good ETL knowledge (Microsoft SSIS)
- Power Pivot and Power View
- Power BI
Analysis and Communication Skills:
- Data gathering, research and analytical abilities so as to develop insightful conclusions and generate solutions to address user needs
- Create written communication materials that effectively summarize findings and support recommendations
- Direct quality assurance and user acceptance testing by writing test plans and managing the execution of testing (Unit and UAT)
Any knowledge on Power BI, Tableau, Data Zen, Power View, Power Pivot is a great plus.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying