Roles and Responsibilities :
- Analyze business requirements, assess alternative solutions, design, develop and implement solutions using Microsoft SharePoint platform or other systems.
- Well-endowed experience in planning and designing SharePoint mid to large scale Farms on SharePoint 2013/16 with strong exposure to SharePoint capacity planning.
- Based on understanding of requirements, configure and/or develop SharePoint web parts, pages, navigation and security to meet business needs.
- Participate in system testing, integration testing, and review/development of business training materials.
- Automation and document management using SharePoint 2010 and 2013.
- Develop rich UI interfaces using HTML5/CSS3 integrated with Office 365 environment.
- Development of business automation solutions using Flow, PowerApps, WebHooks and Microsoft Graph
- Responsible for the Application, Configuration, deployment and maintenance (Site configuration, back up, restore and template manipulation)
- Adapt and align legacy and SOM based Solution to Modern SharePoint Patterns and Practices such as SPFx, Azure Functions, Logic Apps and Office365PnP
- Built scripts, datasets and other artifacts necessary for DSC based deployment of customization on Office 365
- Closely work with DevOps team for the CI/CD process
- Should display leadership qualities and should have lead small teams for interim goals/projects.
- Should be able to perform code reviews and recommend best practices for code
- Should be able to recommend best practices for code reuse, better scalability, performance and availability
- Should have a good collaborative attitude and be able to conduct internal training sessions and process improvement initiatives as and when necessary
- Exposure to Agile ALM based delivery model on Microsoft solution stack
- Exposure to Hybrid SharePoint Implementations
- Exposure to K2 BlackPearl/Nintex
- Good knowledge on advance topics like Azure, PowerBI BDC, Excel Web Services, BizTalk & Exchange server Integration with SPS, single sign-on will be an added advantage