The Inside Sales role is more than a sales job at Keka. As an early member of the team you will be able to influence and shape the entire sales development process working closely with Founders.
You'll be responsible for managing all of inbound lead generation. This includes prospecting, nurturing, and most important of all — selling. As a true business consultant, you'll have to learn the ins and outs of payroll and HR functions of our SAAS solution and contrast with competition.
You will be generating leads. You’ll be accelerating the sales cycle, so we’re looking for a strong communicator who demonstrates a natural instinct for exceeding goals, resourcefulness, and a thirst for excellence.
Must Have Attributes:
• Exceptional communication skills (specially engaging customers over phone and emails)
• Organized, disciplined and a Hunter by choice
• Self-driven and has a vision and ambition to achieve big
• A young and buzzing work place
• Competitive Base Pay
• Prospect and identify key decision-makers at target customers and partners. Lay the foundation for a strong, long-lasting relationship
• Cold Calling, Market Research
• Lead Generation through different data sources
• Explain how Keka brings value to businesses
• Delight every prospect with each interaction
• Help build the team, tools, and processes needed to engage prospects.
• A proven track record of consistently exceeding goals
• Ambitious, enthusiastic, tenacious, and full of it!
• A consummate team player who enjoys wearing multiple hats and inspiring everyone around you to do great work
• Technically proficient and experienced with web technologies (able to present pros/cons, use cases/examples, trends, and all that good stuff)
• Great at speaking, writing and making presentations.