Who should apply -
• A person who believe that sky is limit and enthusiastic to make today better than yesterday
• A thought leader who understand why sales is so important for a person, to a family, to an organization, to a country and ready to act like ambassador
• If you are number person and stay hungry even you meet the set target
• One who can make sales average on the any day higher than the monthly average and doesn’t mind even to pull up the shocks to make hand dirty
• If you feel that you are made to interact with top layer of the industry and you can develop repo with them
• Somebody who love to be in social media knowing the ROI of time spent
• One who can convert art of selling into science
• Ready to take feedback to sharp the axes
Who should not apply -
• One who is ready with all the reasons
• Last day achiever and want to only meet the target
• Want to live like average people
• If you do not have enough questions to ask
The Inside Sales Executive is responsible to –
• To deliver product presentations and demonstrations tuned to suit the level and nature of each audience.
• Build business cases and emphasize superior value by educating customers and partners about KEKA solutions.
• To work closely with the client to align our solution capabilities with customer pain points.
• Perform market research within tech competitive landscape of B2B market and identify opportunities.
• Drive lead generation through LinkedIn ,Jigsaw ,Zoom info and other networking platforms.
• Analyze market trend and maintain qualitative database through complex and non routine research methods.
• Meet monthly and quarterly lead and client quotas and revenue goals.
What do we want from you –
• Fluent in both written and spoken English
• Mature to handle Clients
• Possessing good analytical skills
• Pleasing and convincing personality
• Ability to articulate well is highly recommended
• Prior experience of demos and product presentation is an added advantage
• Hands-on using Microsoft Office Suite